Since we are all straving for real football news I thought it might be fun to throw out some ideas what might happen if they ever sign that stinkin' CBA again.
Here is my take on what might work for all parties. Love any other ideas or feedback.
- Carolina sends Jimmy Clausen to the New England Patriots for a 5th round pick in 2011 and a conditional pick in 2012.
- Cincinnati Bengals send Carson Palmer to the San Francisco 49’ers for 4th round pick in 2011 and a conditional pick in 2012.
- Marc Bulger signs with the Arizona Cardinals.
- Cincinnati Bengals trade 2012 #1 pick to the Philadelphia Eagles for Kevin Kolb
- Donovan McNabb signs with Minnesota Vikings
- Matt Leinart signs with the Seattle Seahawks.
- DeAngelo Williams signs with the Denver Broncos
- Marcus Spears signs with the New Orleans Saints.
- Ronnie Brown signs with the New England Patriots
- Michael Huff signs with the Dallas Cowboys.
- James Jones signs with the Chicago Bears
- David Sims Walker signs with the St. Louis Rams
- Joseph Addai signs with the Washington Redskins
- Cadiallac Williams signs with the Miami Dolphins
- Randy Moss signs with the Atlanta Falcons
- Matt Hasselback signs with the Tennessee Titans.
- Antonio Cromartie signs with the Philadelphia Eagles
- Nnamdi Asomugha signs with Dallas Cowboys
Vince Young, Ricky Williams, Albert Haynesworth, and Terrell Owens all take their talents to the UFL. If not how about
- Vince Young to the Ravens,
- Ricky Williams to the Giants,
- Albert Haynesworth to the Broncos
- Terrell Owens to the Washington Redskins.
Any other dots to connect send me an email.